Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Creations Star from CTMH

Close To My Heart has done it once again!  They have created a fabulous 3D product that is easy to work with, durable and has ENDLESS possibilities.  My living room is done in zebra print so I decided to customize my star to match!  It was such a quick and easy project and I LOVE the final results.



The star is $9.95 (Z1803) and worth EVERY PENNY of it!  In keeping with the promise to make things faster, simpler, easier, Close To My Heart offers a cutting template to make the project completion process that much faster!  Get a group of friends, purchase the star, get paper of your choice and I'll come to your house with my ink & stamps for you to use to decorate your star!  Contact me for more information or to set up a workshop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment