Friday, July 29, 2011

New beginnings :)

Life changes.  Sometimes you don't know why or how it has happened but it changes and now it's time to embrace the changes.  This is exactly what I'm experiencing in my life right now.  With a new baby on the way, a 7 year old to tend to, a husband who would give us the moon if we asked for it and a whole lot of free time now that I'm new to the SAHM world, my priorities are changing.  I have been a Close To My Heart consultant for about a year and a half but hadn't really made it a priority in my life.  It has never been that I didn't want to do more with my business, I just didn't have time for it.  Well with embracing the changes in my life, I now have the time that I have always wanted to have to dedicate to my CTMH business.  

Things are kicking into high gear with CraftedWorks and I couldn't be happier!  Kids Clubs will be starting up soon (they're filling up SO quickly!) , scrapbooking workshops are increasing in frequency, the Christmas card making class is in the planning stages and I have a few other FUN ideas that I can't wait to share!  

The best part about my CTMH business is that I can take it in whatever direction that I want it to go in!  That's where YOU come into the story!  What is it that you want me to help you learn???  Are you a beginner and want to learn more about scrapbooking?  Have you been scrapbooking for a while and just want to have access to the amazing products that Close To My Heart offers? Do you want to create AMAZING digital scrapbooking pages to put in an album that you can expand?   Are you interested in learning to make cards?  Have you always wanted to give handmade gifts but need some creative assistance?  I can help with ALL of this ....AND MORE!!!!  

I'll be putting out a calendar of events soon so be sure to sign up for the workshops early as spots fill up quickly!  

Right now the sky's the limit when it comes to my CTMH business and I'm looking forward to being able to dedicate the time and energy to help you preserve your precious memories, create beautiful cards and expand your creativity!  

Happy scrapping!
~Bobbi~

No comments:

Post a Comment