Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas Card Workshop ....

I have been contemplating when to do the Christmas card class.  My original thought was the earlier the better seeing as my baby is due in early December.  I then thought well if I do it too early people won't be in holiday mode yet.  A workshop participant suggested an October workshop so that it's early enough to get them done before the hectic holiday season and the expense of the holiday hits everyone.  That TOTALLY makes sense to me!  (Thanks for the feedback Michelle!)  I'm looking at Saturday, October 22nd for the Christmas card making class.  I may offer a smaller card workshop in November for those who cannot attend the October class (depending on demand).

I'll run it like I did last year.  I'll have sample cards made up ahead of time and take your "orders" for which cards you'd like to make.  I'll have everything cut and ready to go so that all you'll have to do is stamp, assemble and embellish :)  The cost will be $30 for 50 cards. You'll have to opportunity to make all of your cards the same, a few of each or half of one and half of another .... it's up to you!  All you have to do is let me know ahead of time!

With the workshop being on October 22nd, payment and card decisions would need to be in by October 3rd so that I'll have time to order supplies and get everything prepared.

We had a blast last year at the Christmas card workshop and I'm sure it will be as much fun this year!  This workshop will be for card makers/scrapbookers of all levels!  

No comments:

Post a Comment