Friday, August 5, 2011

More info. on Christmas Card Workshop .....

The Christmas Card Workshop is just around the corner! I hope that by now you have all received your new Idea Book (if not, let me know and I'll get it sent out!). If there is a holiday stamp that you'd like to vote for to be used with the cards, please let me know! I'm in the very preliminary stages of planning the workshop so now is the time to give me your input.

Also, to anyone who did the class last year, please let me know if there was anything that should be changed or could have worked better (I'm already planning on having more ink pads this year) I love getting feedback....it only helps to make things better for you!!! I am working on getting a larger space than my kitchen as well :)

The tentative date for the workshop is Saturday, October 22nd. You will need to pre-register/pre-pay no later than October 3rd. The cost will be $30 for 50 cards. A nice little twist that I'm going to add this year is the ability to turn some of your 50 cards into thank you cards :)  If you have friends that are interested in joining you at the workshop, just let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment