Thursday, August 11, 2011

Countdown To Christmas activity for Grant ....

I made this countdown to Christmas activity for Grant.  Every day, starting on December 13th, he'll find the card with the corresponding date and do the specified activity.  He is VERY excited about it.  I used the Mistletoe paper packet from CTMH from last year (trying to use up excess paper) and the SOTM for November 2011 (I LOVE this stamp set!!!)  If you'd like to make one of these, you can purchase the MyCreations Memory Game for $9.95 on page 131 on the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  There is a sample design on page 54 of the current idea book as well :) Just thought that I'd share my latest crafty project with everyone :)


Above is the entire set of cards.


It's in reverse order but I wanted to show the detail of the stamp and let you be able to read the activities.  



No comments:

Post a Comment