Friday, July 20, 2012

4-H project

I was given the opportunity this past week to work with a sweet young girl who is entering a scrapbook into the fair for 4-H.  Her Mom brought her over with supplies and pictures in hand and she jumped right in!  We talked about the basics of scrapbooking and the project was for her to create a scrapbook herself.  I haven't seen the finished product yet but she caught on quickly while she was here so I'm sure that she did a fantastic job.  She also interviewed me to find out things like what are my favorite tools, how I got started with CTMH, and a few other fun questions.  It was fun to be able to share my scrapbooking knowledge with her and hopefully she enjoyed making her scrapbook.

Yesterday I received a message from her Mom asking if I could create a banner for her to display during the fair.  Maggie is also showing pigs at the fair.  It was a pleasure to make it for her and I hope she does well in the fair and likes her banner :)  (the banner is laminated which is why I didn't add dimension to it)




No comments:

Post a Comment