Sunday, March 18, 2012

Crafty Kids ~ March ~

The workshop project for March for Crafty Kids was monogrammed canvases.  I cut out the letter, the kiddos punched out the shapes and designed their canvas.  There was a full house for Crafty Kids this month ... 13 kids!    I finally remembered to pull out the camera during the first session ... and forgot for the second one :(   



Emily & Taylor busy working on their projects :)



Sheri helping Bre with her canvas (or should I say Sheri making Bre's canvas)



The final (still wet) product from Bre & Wilson



I made Averi's and Grant added his own touches to his



Grant showing off his monogram canvas from Crafty Kids :)


Next month we will be creating treasure boxes.  I'll be making a sample in the next few days and I'll get pictures posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment