Monday, March 5, 2012

Time to get organized!

The older Grant gets, the more hectic our schedule becomes!  I modified this idea that was found on Pinterest to fit our family's needs.  It's our meal planner/daily schedule.  The meals are written out on magnets and I have placed magnets in the top left corner of each day.  I could write out the meals but this way I don't have to try to remember the different recipes/meals that my family likes and it will ensure that we don't eat the same few meals over and over.  I was quite surprised ... by the time I wrote the meals out, we have over 40 different dishes!  The bottom 4 frames are perfect for jotting down reminders :)



**For the record, this was NOT our actual meal plan ... we didn't have 2 tuna dishes in the same week :)  **


I have had quite a few people ask about making a frame.  I am going to set up a night for people to come over to make their own.  You supply your own frame and the cost will be $5.00 to cover the paper and use of supplies :)  Let me know if you're interested :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment