Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Grant's Chore Board

Our lives just got a whole lot more hectic since Averi arrived.  Keeping on top of Grant about his chores has moved way down on my list of priorities simply for the fact that I'm so preoccupied with other duties now.  I combined a few different ideas that I have seen used for chore charts and came up with this one for Grant.  The paper is entirely under glass so he can use a dry erase marker on it and easily wipe it off.  He is very excited about his new chore chart and I'm hoping that it helps remind him of his responsibilities.


These can be customized with any color scheme and made to fit the specific chores/responsibilities that your child has.  If you're interested in having one made, they're $20 each or 2 for $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment