Saturday, May 5, 2012

Summer Writing Journal and Free Cards

I created a Summer Writing Journal for my son Grant.  I'm all about keeping up with school work over the summer but needed to come up with a fun way to do it.  We can NEVER find anything with Grant's name on it so I made him a journal.  It also happens to be a requirement for his Bear Scout badge (to keep a journal for 2 weeks) so we're killing two birds with one stone.  Since showing off Grant's journal, I have had 5 orders for them!  If you're interested in one, they're $8.00 each.  Contact me so we can discuss colors/patterns for your child's journal!  






The front cover of Grant's journal


The back of G's journal


The binder clip to keep his page


I have also set up  a "CraftedWorks" page on Facebook.  To draw more attention and get more people following me, I am having a give away. Once the page reaches 50 "likes",  I'll draw a name.  The winner will receive 8 hand stamped cards created by me.  I also put the challenge out there that if we reach 50 by tomorrow evening, I'll make another 8 cards and draw TWO winners!  Here's a sneak peek at two of the cards that the winner will receive.  


Chalked rainbow card


Treasured Friend sunflower card


No comments:

Post a Comment