Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crafty Kids ~ Projects completed for January :)

Crafty Kids was SUPER busy today!  Some of the children missed the November workshop so we had all sorts of projects on the go!  Payton created the cutest birthday gift tags using the ornaments.  I will post pictures of her work once I receive the pictures :)  

The magnetic memo boards were a hit!!!  Everyone did a super job making their boards.  There were many steps to making the clips for the boards but they all turned out amazingly well!  I was hoping to take pictures of the finished projects today but got so wrapped up in the projects that I didn't even take my camera out.  As parents send pictures to me, I'll post them for you all to see.

We also made superhero Valentines treats with Tootsie Roll Pops.  Thank you Pinterest for this adorable idea!!

Many people question the talents and abilities of children (especially when it comes to using stamps & inks) but my Crafty Kiddos always do a great job!  Next month we will be making coin banks and Easter cards featuring the "Peeps" stamp from the new idea book :)  If you're interested in signing your child up for Crafty Kids, message me for details :)






My son Grant with his board.





Grant showing off his Superhero Valentine. 



Superhero close up (sorry for the poor lighting!)




The cape of the Superhero :) (again, poor lighting, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment