Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW!!! 6" Mini Photo Cube Towers :)

These are what I have been busy designing!  I'll be doing a Mini Photo Cube Tower Workshop at my house as well as at the fundraiser for Grant's scout troop. The cost will be $10/3 block tower.  I'll cut all papers, all you have to do is stamp and assemble!

The "boy" tower is made using the "Super Hero" paper packet from CTMH and the "girl" tower is made using the "Roxie" paper packet.  These towers will showcase as many as six 1 1/2" photos.   These would make adorable desk decorations for your office or would be the perfect item to give as a gift.  Mine will be sitting on my entertainment center with my kids' pictures on them :)  

There are MANY pictures in this post so that you can see the full effect of the cubes.  I absolutely LOVE them!  The toppers are made using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (available only through Close To My Heart).  Ask me how to buy the cartridge for 50% off!








  









No comments:

Post a Comment