Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank You Card :)

After Crafty Kids today I decided to engage in some craftiness myself.  I created a thank you card for my cousin.  My goal was to do an all stamping card.  This proved to be more of a challenge that I thought it would be.  I never realized how much I depend on the patterns of papers to create cards.

This year one of my goals for the year is to step outside of my comfort zone (you know, the same place I pull my customers to all the time lol) and try new things.  I have never EVER liked my water brush and seeing as I couldn't find my trusty, reliable blending pen, I opted to try out the water brush once again.  This was the first time that my water brush work has turned out half way decent and not looking like I dumped a glass of water on my project.  I still have a LONG way to go to be able to say my project looks good but I'll consider it a victory seeing as it's something that I'm actually willing to show others ;)


Made using the Stamp of the Month for June 2012 
(I can see this stamp is going to be a favorite of mine!)



This part was a little more challenging seeing as I wanted to keep it all stamping.  
It took a little more creativity on my part :)  



Stamping along the bottom of the envelope



Stamping along the seal

No comments:

Post a Comment